Taruni believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 36 hours of placing an order (after which the ‘cancel’ button will be disabled) However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Taruni marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective, please report the same to our Customer Service E-mail ID. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 3 days of receipt of the products.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
Exchange Policy -
We will accept exchanges (but no refunds)
The customer will require the bill and the product to be returned along with the price tag.
- Exchange will be considered only for any physical damages during shipping.
- You must make your return within 3 days of the delivery date if the delivery has been made to India / 14 days if the delivery has been made elsewhere.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Unless delivered goods are damaged, customers are required to bear two way shipping costs for exchange of clothes.
- We will not accept merchandise that has been worn, altered, or washed.
- The customer will be required to produce the bill and the product to be returned along with the price tag.
- Upon receipt of returned products, we reserve the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet return policy requirements.
- Please note that while we want you to be happy with your purchases, an excessive number of returns in a twelve-month period may cause us to reject future orders from you.
- Products once altered cannot be exchanged.
The products must be returned to the following address:
Taruni Clothing Private Limited,
1-7-347 to 349,
401 & 402, 4th floor, Mahmood Chinoy Complex,
Secunderabad - 500003